Friday, January 11, 2013


Well Hello! I am new to this whole blogging thing. I didn't think I would have a blog until I was married and had a family of my own--BUT, that is not the case. Surprisingly, this blog is an assignment for a course I am taking, called "Family Relations". I was always fascinated and intrigued by the idea of starting a blog--and being this is a requirement for the class, here I am with my very own blog. Woohoo! 
            So, over the next couple of months, I will be posting my thoughts and share insights from my class on this blog. It shall be a fun and worthwhile experience. Please feel free to comment on any of my posts--I would love feedback and your thoughts/opinion on the matter. The main focus of my blog will be on the family unit--something which is very important to me. Thanks for stopping by! Have a fun weekend, and check back next week for my first "real" post :)

2 comments:

  1. Breanna, I love that your address is archuletacrabtree.blogspot ... haha it would be :D I'm just getting into blogging too and am interested in focusing it on similar topics to what it sounds like your class is doing, so I'll look forward to reading your posts! Mine is voicesforfaith.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Also, if you want an example of a super active, interesting blog that is a lot of fun, check out kissesfromthemrs.blogspot.com - Lauren's a good friend of mine and an awesome blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah, it's an old email address :P Oh neat! Yay, I have a blog buddy (: I will check yours out,thanks! Sounds like a cute blog your friend has. Thank you for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete